Friends of Voices Against Injustice
There are a number of ways to support Voices Against Injustice. In addition to providing a donation to the foundation or becoming more informed about issues relating to human rights and social justice, you (anyone!) can become a Friend of VAI.
A Friend may provide:
- Provide assistance to the Memorial Committee on the oversight of the Salem Witch Trials Memorial.
- Find creative ways to interact with tourists visiting the Memorial; providing them with a deeper, more meaningful experience.
- Contribute ideas for the monthly newsletter.
- Encourage the submission of applications for the annual award.
- Present ideas for lectures, symposia related to human rights and social justice.
- Develop suggestions for social events to build awareness.
- Forward recommendations on educating school children about human rights and social events.
- Assist in the identification of descendants of the Salem Witch Trial victims.
- Provide linkages for the VAI with other human rights and social justice organizations.
- Assist in fundraising efforts through connecting VAI with potential resources.
If you are interested in helping the Salem Award Foundation, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org